Premier POS for Interprise Suite - Complete Retail Store Sales Automation from Start to Finish
Targeted for various retail and wholesale trading, Premier POS for Interprise Suite is designed to be at its most flexible in order to effectively handle businesses conducted in retail point-of-sale environments. By integrating point-of-sale operations, Interprise Suite became the first and only solution able to manage business operations whether conducted in the backend, in the web store and now, even in retail stores.
Through integration, you only need to set up items once in the back office for both your web store and point of sale operations. Set up inventory items once in Interprise Suite, then assign a button in Premier POS to represent the product and your done.
Store managers can fully reiterate the way they operate their registers with the ability of each menu element to be customized. A simple but powerful Menu Builder is included to create and design custom menu screens and control how each menu element should look and function. Create your menu buttons through the Manage Button Task option (e.g. touch screen, text or image buttons), set different functions for each. For a more advanced customization, custom functions can be written in C# and VB.Net through the Premier Code Engine that can be accessed directly in Premier POS for Interprise Suite. New registers can be added in a single step as your business grows.
The touch screen interface is so easy to use, a retail clerk can grasp the system in a matter of minutes and would be able to set up their own workstations. Processing a sale can take no more than 3 steps through the built-in bar code scanning support.
Premier POS for Interprise Suite sports many features and these includes...
CONFIGURABLE TOUCH SCREEN INTERFACE
- Even within the same store, registers and workstations can look and behave completely different from the other.
- Customize your menu screen using the Menu Builder (with grid lines to snap menu items in place)
- Change menu screen appearance with several different menu layouts and “skins“
- Unlimited number of buttons – buttons to represent sales and other point of sale functions.
- Buttons that run a custom function (written in PCE – Premier Code Engine)
- Unlimited number of levels – buttons can be set to open up a new level of buttons
- Create image buttons – collect images into the Image Gallery. Buttons the represent items may be created image buttons to easily recognize the item you are looking up.
CUSTOMIZABLE BUSINESS RULES
Over 100 business rules and configuration options can be used to customize the behavior of every register or all the registers. Custom functions can be written in C# or VB.Net using the Premier Code Engine – a powerful macro editor that allows developers to extend the capabilities of the retail solution by creating new custom functions. This utility is added directly into the Manage – Button Tasks option of Premier POS.
Examples of menu configuration options:
- Set the maximum discount that is allowed to be issued at the register
- Specify whether to force the sales associate to sign in after every transaction
Set up inventory once in Interprise Suite and set the menu functions for each in Premier POS for Interprise Suite.
- Create additional item categories
- Look up items easily using different filter options
- Supervisors can change item description on the fly with touch screen keys
More to printing receipts and daily reports, Premier POS for Interprise Suite allows for custom report creation with a built in Report Designer.
- Select from predefined report templates
- Create your own custom layout with the Report Designer and add your company logo
- Print receipts in specialized receipt printers or print the full size invoice in inkjet or laser printers
FLEXIBLE PRICING AND CUSTOMER INCENTIVE SCHEMES
Premier POS for Interprise Suite makes it easy to set up customer loyalty programs by setting up special pricing, discount schemes, gift cards or coupons. Premier POS recognizes the pricing set up in Interprise Suite including automatic discounting of items based on who the customer is and/or what they are purchasing. It supports many different payment types and can associate many different payment prompts for each payment type. Customer incentives such as gift cards and discount certificates (or coupons) can be given out to customers and tracked in Premier POS for Interprise Suite.
- Recognizes the B2C and B2B pricing set up in Interprise Suite
- Discount entire sales with ''sale discounts'' or discount individual items with ''item discount''
- Enter discounts at any time during the sale while preventing over-discounting by specifying discount thresholds
- Up to 20 different payment types that can associate up to six different payment prompts
- Easily split transactions into different payment types
- Sell and track gift cards/certificates
- Allow customers to keep open gift card/certificate balances
- Support pre-printed cards with barcodes
- Support pre-printed cards with magnetic stripes
UP-SELLING, CROSS-SELLING AND ACCESSORIES
Just as sales translate into revenue, additional sales translate into additional revenue. A large part of any retail organization's profitability comes from their ability to up-sell, cross-sell and sell accessories.
Premier POS for Interprise Suite allows the sales person or clerk to quickly and easily have access to:
- Up-sell information: ''That item also comes in a deluxe model.''
- Cross-sell information: ''Many of our customers who purchased that item also bought this item.''
- Accessory information ''Would you like batteries and a memory card to go with your new camera?''
FAST AND EASY PROCESSING
A number of ways can be done to reduce processing time in Premier POS for Interprise Suite. Processing a sale can be done in three quick steps by scanning item barcodes. Scan items or look up using search keywords to reduce waiting time and errors. If a problem does occur, you can temporarily hold and then resume at any time. The suspend and resume features are beneficial for busy establishments where a customer may need to temporarily leave the line and return to it later without bringing up the previous items over again.
- Set up customers that have open accounts in order to track their account balances.
- Set up UPC, item number or an alternate number to scan with built-in bar code scanning support
- Item lookup with different filter options
- Create buttons to represent items
- Suspend and resume transactions at any time
CREDIT CARD PROCESSING
Premier POS for Interprise Suite's built-in, state-of-the-art IP-based credit card processing will process a credit card in three to five seconds with support from dozens of payment gateways.
SUPPORT FOR DIFFERENT TYPES RETAIL SYSTEM HARDWARE
- Cash drawers
- Receipt Printers
- Bar Code Laser Scanners
- Magnetic Stripe Readers
- Signature Capture Pads
- Customer Pole Displays
- POS Interface – touch screen, non-touch screen and mail order
SUPPORT FOR DIFFERENT TYPES OF TRANSACTIONS
- Sales Quotes
- Retail Sales, On Account Sales and Split Tender Sales
- Order Changes and Cancellations and Suspend/Resume Order Rentals, Layaways, Trade ins,
- Cash In Cash Out and Time in Attendance
- Customer Returns and Item Returns
- Order Payments of up to 20 payment types