With the Interprise Suite Supplier Module, your business will have total control of your inventory for efficient processing of purchase related functions. Designed around a supplier-centric approach and fully integrated with the rest of the application, the supplier module puts all supplier and vendor related information together in one convenient location.
Interprise Suite Supplier Module Benefits
- Comprehensive supplier management
- Support for purchase requisitions and purchase orders
- Automated purchase orders
- Bills and Payments
- Supplier Returns and Debit Memos
- Tools and Setup
COMPREHENSIVE SUPPLIER MANAGEMENT
The Interprise Suite supplier screen serves as a central point for all supplier related data. Supplier information that is typically spread across Purchase Order, Accounts Payable, CRM and Return to Vendor modules are all brought together into one logical location. From here you can monitor all aspects of your suppliers allowing you to identify new opportunities and build relationships.
- Supports unlimited number of suppliers and supplier contacts
- Supports international suppliers, addresses, phone numbers and tax rules
- Quickly and easily add custom fields to the supplier screens
- Displays the most recent transactions for the supplier with hyperlinks to directly open the transaction
- Access all contact management and CRM features directly inside supplier screen including notes, activities email history and more
- Document management features allow you to attach documents directly to the supplier or contact record
- Analysis tools (including charts and graphs) helps you identify trends and suggest additional products and services
- Support for foreign currency
- Support for special sale pricing per supplier
- Supplier specific printable forms
- Speedy data entry using supplier class templates
- Set up opening balances per supplier
SUPPORT FOR PURCHASE REQUISITIONS AND PURCHASE ORDERS
Interprise Suite enhances the purchase order process allowing you to better manage your inventory levels and supplier relationships. Interprise Suite includes a purchase requisition process in which purchases can be created and submitted for approval. Once approved, purchase requisitions can be converted to purchase orders and inventory figures are updated in just a single step.
Purchase orders can be created from purchase requisitions or entered directly. To help you keep on top of what you're ordering and receiving from your suppliers, the purchase order process is streamlined and important data can be drilled-down in multiple ways. Multiple purchase orders from a supplier can be combined to a single purchase receipt, speeding data entry and allowing you to better keep track of consolidated shipments.
- Tabbed screen format brings all data together
- Reference coding for drop shipments
- Includes a history of open and closed purchase quotes, orders, receipts, bills, debit memos, returns and payments
- Assign different ship-to warehouses per purchase quote
- Track warehouse availability of stock on a particular item to determine requisition amount
- Multi-supplier support provides alternate supplier information during purchase order entry
- Auto-generated transaction numbers provides a clean audit trail
- Support for non-stock items
- Support for partially-received purchase orders
- See tax breakdown per item
- Combine multiple purchase orders in a single purchase order receipt for faster processing
- Write letters on the fly with Interprise Word integration
- Export purchase requisitions to XML, document, spreadsheet, PDF or graphics file
- Fax or e-mail purchase orders directly within the application and within the Requisition and Order forms
- Recur purchase requisitions and orders
- Duplicate purchase orders
- Convert quote to purchase order with one click
- Receive items and issue purchase receipts with one click
- Convert purchase receipt into bill with one click
AUTOMATED PURCHASE ORDERS
To help you better manage your inventory restocking process Interprise Suite includes a powerful purchase order creation wizard that can automatically create purchase orders based on your preset reorder points or by using a sophisticated standard deviation based sales forecasting models.
Supplier lead times are automatically factored into the process and you can choose how many days worth of a supply item you want the system to calculate. A convenient spreadsheet is included in the wizard allowing you to change suppliers and order quantities on the fly.
- Automatically create purchase orders
- Create purchase orders based on forecasting or reorder levels
- Create purchase orders for either a single supplier or multiple suppliers at once
- Create purchase orders for one warehouse or multiple warehouses at once
- Ability to change suppliers and quantities on the fly
BILLS AND PAYMENTS
Interprise Suite greatly simplifies the entering of bills and making of payments. For the greatest flexibility, bills allow a mixture of both inventory items and expense items. Companies that use an approval process for paying bills will appreciate the intuitive suggest payment wizard that can be used to set up a payment run. Once bills have been approved, the process payment run wizard automates the bill paying. Direct payment methods are also supported.
One of the most powerful features of the Interprise Suite supplier module is the superior way in which Interprise Suite handles bills for goods already received. Bills can be assigned to multiple receipts in just a single step and the confirmed cost option allows you to override the received cost when the billing is different than the purchase order. Interprise Suite will automatically update all the necessary costing in the background.
- Create and process payment run to supplier bills
- Create prepayments and allocate to unpaid bills
- Automatic calculation of purchase discounts
- Create payments for single and multiple suppliers
- Wizard-based multiple payment processing
- Void supplier cheques
- Manually or automatically assign cheque numbers
- Customize payment check design with Interprise Reports
- Support for GST
SUPPLIER RETURNS AND DEBIT MEMOS
When returns to suppliers have to be made, Interprise Suite can greatly simplify this process. Returns to suppliers can be instantly initiated by converting the corresponding purchase receipt into a return or on a per item basis. Notes can be added to the returns notifying the vendor of the reason for the return.
- Once returned to the vendor, a debit memo can be created with a single click allowing the return to be deducted from future payments to that supplier.
- Create debit memos with a single click
- Reference to drop ship invoice
- Apply debit memos during payments
SUPPLIER SETUP AND TOOLS
Interprise Suite includes a set of comprehensive supplier setup tools allowing you to increase your productivity and efficiency. For example, setting up an unlimited number of class templates significantly reducing the amount of time devoted to data input by allowing to set default data. Users can also customize how the forms in the Supplier Module will act for them, like displaying messages, reminders, default settings and more.
- Set up opening balance (bill/debit) per supplier
- Create supplier class templates for faster data entry
- Create supplier document notes
- Create purchase tax details and purchase tax schemes for automatic tax calculation
- Display warning messages for transaction conflicts
- Set to automatically apply discounts and rates
- Track available discount for accounting
- Set up default bank account for payments
- Set up maximum amount for writing off payments
- Set up recurring transaction options
- Create multiple purchase orders with drop shipments with a couple of clicks
- Create special orders from sales orders